Terms & Conditions
All contracts entered into between Alpine HC Ltd t/a Opera Care (hereinafter called the ‘Seller’) and any person, firm or company (hereinafter called the ‘Buyer’) purchasing goods from the Seller shall be subject to the following terms and conditions, and the placing of an order by the buyer shall be considered as acceptance of these conditions. All calls made to the telephone number 0333 222 8584, are recorded for training and quality purposes.
2. QUOTATIONS AND PRICES:
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are net and are those ruling at the time of despatch, published price lists and quoted prices, while given in good faith, are subject to change without notice due to suppliers price fluctuations and other causes beyond the Seller’s control. Quoted prices apply only to the stipulated quantities and do not necessary hold for lesser quantities. All prices are subject to Value Added Tax at the rate ruling at the time of despatch.
Payment is 30 days nett, i.e. due at the end of the month following date of invoice, unless other terms are agreed in writing by the Seller. In the case of non-accredited customers and/or any invoice marked ‘Proforma’, payment is required prior to delivery. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest being 2.5% per month until payment is received.
The Seller reserves the right to charge for carriage/postage/packing etc., as appropriate for any non-trade customers and for any order having a net goods value of less than seventy five pounds sterling. Deliveries outside of UK mainland are priced on application. Unless otherwise instructed by the Buyer, the balance of any part delivery will follow as soon as possible under a separate invoice.
Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without the Seller’s written consent, and application for such consent can be considered only within twenty eight days of the invoice date. Duly authorised returns must be sent at the expense of the Buyer, and the Seller reserves the right to impose a handling/restocking charge up to 25% on such goods. Non-stock items obtained for a Buyer to special order cannot be returned under any circumstances. Please note, pressure care products cannot be returned if they have been removed from their original packaging for infection control reasons.
6. DAMAGED / FAULTY GOODS:
Damaged/faulty goods or short deliveries must be notified to the Seller within three days of delivery and the goods and packaging material retained for inspection, otherwise no liability can be accepted. The Seller’s liability in respect of faulty goods shall be limited to giving the Buyer the benefit of any guarantee given by the manufacturer of such goods.
For faults that develop during use of the product, please contact the Seller immediately. You will receive a warranty with your product (stated on the product's technical specification on the website and/or user manual). Faults that develop within this time period will be rectified by the Seller at no cost to the Buyer. Please note:
- Our warranties provide coverage only if you maintain or use the product as directed.
- Our products are designed for single users - use by multiple users will void warranty.
- Any modifications made to the product invalidates the warranty.
- Warranties only apply where the product is purchased and used in the UK.
If an engineer call out is required then a charge will be made in advance which will be refundable if a manufacturing fault is confirmed.
7. TITLE TO GOODS:
The property in the goods shall remain vested in the Seller and shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment in full of the purchase price, so long as the property in the goods remains vested in the Seller, the Seller shall be at liberty at any time to retake possession thereof and for that purpose to enter upon any premises of the Buyer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the goods are at the entire risk of the Buyer from the point at which delivery is made.
8. LEGAL CONSTRUCTION:
These terms and conditions and all contracts to which they apply shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. WEBSITE USAGE:
The term ‘Alpine HC Ltd t/a Opera Care’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alpine HC Limited, Azure House, Connaught Road, Kingswood, HULL, HU7 3AP. Our company registration number is 6318479, Great Britain.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.