Project Gallery: Buddleia House
Care Provider: Milford Care
Size: 38 Bedrooms
Location: Hucknall, Nottinghamshire
Completed: August 2019
Buddleia House Dementia Care and Supported Living - Milford Care
Buddleia House is a 38 bed Dementia and supporting living care home that's focused on returning a sense of independence back into the lives of every resident.
Opera Care were the chosen supplier of care beds and mattresses for the 38 bedrooms in Buddleia House, and created a low height profiling care bed in a bespoke Shorewood wood to compliment the bedroom designs in the home.
- 38 x Opera Classic Low Profiling Bed in a bespoke Shorewood wood colour
- 38 x Opera Serene High Risk Pressure Care Mattresses
In Buddleia House, Milford Care have created a care home bursting with engaging facilities which encourage all walks of residents to get involved whatever their condition. You'll find
- Beautiful en-suite bedrooms
- Spacious communal lounges
- Engaging outdoor spaces including a bowling lawn, pottng shed, allotments and raised planters for gardning enthusiasts
- Reminiscence lounge, library and a snug bar (which is open 24/7!)
- Hairdressing salon
"Dementia care and supported living in beautiful surroundings"
Can we support your care facility?
Whether you're planning for a new build, a refurbishment or a renovation, the bed should be one of your primary considerations right at the start of your project. When a potential resident is viewing care homes to live in, make sure yours stands out from the crowd.
At Opera Care we have a wealth of experience in supporting care providers to improve their levels of resident care through innovative, market leading pressure care technology with the addition of intelligent design.
Call now and speak to a member of our care home support team on 0333 222 8584.